|Accessibility Options in Windows|
Font enlargement and other accessibility options for sight, hearing and hand movement are available in the Windows operating system.
1. Click the Start button on the taskbar.
2. Click All Programs.
3. Click Accessories.
4. Click Accessibility.
5. Click the Accessibility wizard.
6. Click Next. Text Size dialog box opens.
7. Click the option you want to use.
8. Click Next. he Display Settings dialog box opens.
9. Click in the check boxes to set the options you want.
10. Click Next. Settings dialog box opens where you can set options for sight, hearing and mobility needs.
11. Click Next. When you have finished selecting the settings you want, click Finish.
Microsoft’s Accessibility page: http://www.microsoft.com/enable/